TSP I Product
What is Touch Screen Panel (TSP)
Touch screen panel is an input device that detects the location of a character or a conductor (a person’s hand or object) that transfers electricity or heat to a specific location and processes a specific function.
Also Touch sreeen panel is used in many electronic products, from industrial PDAs to car navigation.
There are many touch panel screen manufacters in Korea, but there are some special technologies developed only by TLVSION. Those are explained on our website.
TSP Own Technology
There are about 10 types of touch sensing methods, such as resistive film, SAW, and infrared rays.
The method mainly used in smartphones and tablet PCs is the capacitive touch method.
TSP Manufacturing process
TSP is developed and manufactured through the following process.
TLVISION is a Korean company with Touch Screen Panel’s own technology.
- Anneal (Pre-heat treatment) : ITO film heat treatment, ITO film crystallization
- Metal Sputter (Metal deposition) : Trace wiring part metal film formation, Metal mesh
- DFR (Dry Film Resist): Film type photoresist attachment for pattern formation
- Exposure: Pattern exposure using a mask, photo process
- DES : Develop/Etching Photosensitive film removal
- Sheet cut : Cut the roll-type film into a size suitable for process progress
- Pattern test : Function check for abnormality in pattern formation
- OCA Lami : Laminate upper and lower films using OCA (Optically Clear Adhesive) Film
- Cell cut : Cutting by design product size
- Inspection : Product inspection
TLVISON is a touch panel manufacturer in Korea
Our company is one of the few companies in Korea that has original technology related to TSP. We research and develop and supply TSP-related products to many IT companies in Korea and abroad.
How do I contact TLVISION?